The Packaging Technology division in North America develops some of the
world's finest quality products in the food, confectionery and pharmaceutical
"Bosch Packaging Services, Inc. seeks a Senior Service Technician at its facility located at 8700 Wyoming Avenue North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445."
- The Senior Service Technician will perform mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and software optimization of all company packaging machinery and equipment.
- S/he will perform planned and preventative calibration, repairs, and upgrades to equipment.
- S/he will be responsible for engineering coordination, modification, assessment, and analysis of processing equipment, components, and machines.
- S/he will work with domestic and international team members to ensure final system quality and production targets are met.
- 70 to 80% international and domestic travel required.
- Telecommuting is required.
- Candidate must reside in northeast region of the United States (NY, NJ, PA, CT area) in order to cover customer needs out of this region.
1. Five years of experience in the position offered, Service Technician, or Operator in the pharmaceutical packaging industry.
2. Additionally, the applicant must have professional experience:
(i) working in the pharmaceutical packaging industry in a maintenance setting;
(ii) installing, maintaining, repairing, and calibrating equipment including tablet presses, coating machines, high sheer mixers, fluid bed granulators, and calibration equipment;
(iii) installing and troubleshooting mechanical/electrical issues, including but not limited to PLC and motion controls software and hardware, on tablet presses, coating machines, high sheer mixers, fluid bed granulators, and calibration equipment; and
(iv) customer service including training operators and mechanics on operational requirements, maintenance, and safety rules for pharmaceutical packaging equipment, including tablet presses, coating machines, high sheer mixers, fluid bed granulators, and calibration equipment.